Nevado classroom is the educational arm of Nevado Mountain Adventures, LLC and provides a learning experience for gear demo visitors about consumer-oriented programs. We also work with manufacturers who are interested in educating consumers, retailers, and ski area staff about a variety of topics.
- Low-impact living in conjunction with manufacturers of solar, wind, recycling and biodiesel systems.
- Safe travel in the backcountry on behalf of avalanche beacons, personal navigators, and satellite communication manufacturers.
As part of a community effort to get consumers outdoors, Nevado works hard at bringing new blood into the outdoor industry through a variety of community outreach events, student internships, and vocational training.
We have active partnerships with non-profit organizations:
- Oregon Adaptive Sports (OAS): OAS is the largest Pacific NW Adaptive program which provides leisure and challenging outdoor recreation experiences to individuals with disabilities.
- Mt. Bachelor Sports Education Foundation (MBSEF): MBSEF encourages academic achievement while promoting the necessary values of competitive sports throughout the year.
- We are also working on partnerships with the US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) by introducing America’s veterans to new career opportunities in the snow sports industry.
Follow along on social media using these hashtags: #OutdoorWear #WinterGear #OutdoorAdventureGear #DemoCompany